Monday, October 7, 2013

Accomplished

I was focused and accomplished lots today.
I washed 4 loads of laundry.
But the best thing of all was I thoroughly went through and cleaned our toy room.
Whew!  That was a feat.  It took me a good 4 hours to get through it all.
But now it's done and it looks fabulous and VERY organized.
We'll see how long it stays that way. ;)

We went on another hike tonight.
It was a short hike because we only had like an hour before it started getting dark.
Joyanne is on the rocky hill.

I told Daddy all weekend that I was itching to go hiking.
I love this area for all its beautiful hike and scenery. 
It was a little chillly, but not to bad.
Here's me sporting my gray, cozy jacket.

James and Grant were great hikers. 

Noah and Hiram enjoyed climbing to the hightes spots they could and looking out to enjoy the view. 

I loved watching Grant follow in Daddy's footsteps.
He would watch Daddy closely and walk right where Daddy stepped. 

Grant had to have his time to play in the dirt.
He sat right down in it and then started throwing the dirt all around.
I love my cute boy! 

Now I shall go crash and hopefully sleep well after my day of go-go-going!
HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment