Thursday, October 10, 2013

Triple Beanbag Attack

The fun game James and I played was gently tossing bean bags at each other.
We did the "Triple beanbag attack!"
It was fun playing with my kids today.

This little boy is too stinkin' smart for his own good.
And he has a cute smile too! 

Joyanne watching a show on the Ipad.
Oh the joy of being a good kid.
Special priviledges for this kid! :) 

I went to Parent Teacher Conferences for my 3 boys in Elementary.
I was pleased and surprised with the good effort my boys are putting forth.
They are all excelling and doing well.
Joyanne is also doing well in her classes.
Here we love school and learning!!!
The teachers here are great and working well with my kids.
They know how to push my kids, even though they are ahead.
The programs they have are excellent.
I guess it pays to live in more of a city.
I like the Utah schools, at least the ones here.

No comments:

Post a Comment