Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Learning

Library story time is always fun.
James likes playing computer games and Grant loves the letter holes we can climb in and read stories.
I love trying to get out with the kids once a day.

Tonight was Bunko and it was fun to get all dressed up.
It took the ladies a few minutes to realize who I was.
I am supposed to be the evil queen. :) 


There is so much in life to be grateful for.
As I try to focus on the positive in life and have an attitude of gratitude, I feel genuine happiness.
In saying that, I knowingly made a mistake today.
I have sorrowed for it most of the day and sought for forgiveness.
I have learned what I will do better the next time and choose to do the right.
The biggest lesson I learned is you should never do things that may cause you more grief later on.
Always choose the right, even when it's hard too.




No comments:

Post a Comment