Sunday, October 13, 2013

"Yes" Mom

Today I was a "Yes" Mom!
At breakfast I told the kids that I would say yes today to whatever they asked me.
They started out by asking for as many bowls of sugar cereal as they wanted.
They actually didn't eat too much.
They asked for treats throughout the day, but still not as many as I expected.
Daddy was there to make sure they didn't take advantage of me too much.
But I think even he enjoyed how much I said "yes".
Surprisingly I learned about how great it is to say "yes".
I became very unselfish today as I played games with my kids, fed them yummy food, and served them.

So my advice for the day is . . .
If ya wanna Happy Day, say "yes" all you can to the people around you.

P.S.  I am not pregnant or moving anytime in the near future for anyone who may have thought or heard otherwise. :)


2 comments:

  1. you are so cute! Cute idea, cute mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do "yes" day one day every spring and fall break. It's a lot of fun, and something the kids LOVE. But it's a lot of work! lol Glad you guys had a great day.

    ReplyDelete