Thursday, October 24, 2013

Leafy Moments

On the spur of the moment I had my kids load in the car.
We drove to the park where there's lots of trees and LOTS of leaves.
We all started raking a HUGE pile of leaves. 
The pile ended up being as tall as James and as long or longer than Joyanne.

It got dark quickly, but here are the kids about to jump in the leaf pile.

And here they all are rolling around and playing in the leaves.
We had a great big leaf fight and buried ourselves in the pile.
For some reason the kids kept throwing their armful of leaves at me. ;)
Leaves flew everywhere; down our shirts, pants and coated our hair.
When we got home there was leaves all over the car and even tracked into the house.
But the memory and spontanitiety of it all will last forever.
We can clean up the leaves tomorrow.

I forgot the rakes so I went back and quickly raked up the pile again so maybe someone else can enjoy the pile tomorrow.
Then I took a trip to the store and picked me up a treat. 
Excited to just sit back and relax and get out of my leaf-filled clothes. :)

HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment