Sunday, October 27, 2013

Primary Program

Children are so sweet and innocent.
Here's James, who had fallen asleep while reading last night.

Today was the primary program at our church.
Those children sang so sweetly, it made me tear up.

James was cute as he got up to say his part and then turned and said, "I don't remember."
He was helped with his part.
Joyanne, Noah, Hiram, and Jaden said their parts with ease.
I love the simple lessons these children teach us.

For my relaxing part of the day I made 2 kinds of cookie dough:
Snickerdoodles and Ginger Snaps.
The sad part is I ended up just rolling the dough into cookie balls and just freezing it.
We have had so many sweets today that I guess we'll just have cookies tomorrow.

I was a little snappy today.
Jaden was still a little sick with a cough and went home with Daddy half way through the Primary Program.
Daddy lost his voice today and rested.
Now I get to have a little down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment