Monday, October 28, 2013

What a Man!

This morning we had fruit drinks for breakfast.
Grant is sporting a manly mustache here.

What a cutie!
James said he wanted a mustache too.

The last two Mondays have been overloaded for me.
I even started the wash last week and got 3 loads washed and dried and then 2 more loads today.
I wake up on the morning and hit the ground running.
Yet, all day, I felt behind.

But I am so grateful I could go visiting teaching today.
That was very uplifting.
And I met the daughter of the author, Blaine M. Yorgason.
I had no idea the lady I visit teach was his daughter, Tami.
I feel thrilled to know Tami and admire her so much.
She is a true shining example for me.

I accomplished a lot today and truly could not have done all I did without my Prince Charming.
He did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen ALL DAY!!!
It was such a big help.
And he's still trying to get better from losing his voice.
What a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment