Thursday, October 17, 2013

Unplanned Sick Day

Hiram threw up again last night, or actually this morning, at 3a.m.
He threw up the night before last as well, but we decided to come and keep him in the room we are staying in at my brother's house.
So we didn't go to Lagoon as planned today.
Hopefully tomorrow we can go as long as no one else comes down with it.
Hiram posed for me looking sick.  Ha ha I think he is actually feeling better now.

I helped my nephew with his script he is acting in.

My cute nieces had fun taking pictures.

Joyanne had fun posing with her cousin.

I had fun going to Orange Leaf with this neice.
We had a great talk.

Noah had a fun taking a picture of himself.

My nephew is entering in on the stage to practice for his play.
Daddy is sneaking around the corner trying to attack Joyanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment