Friday, April 4, 2014

Visiting Family

So much for naptime!
It's hard to take a nap when you are in a new place that's full of fun places to explore.
We are visiting my brother and his family.
Joyanne is loving this time to spend with her close friend, Ambree.
They have a very nice home here and are so hospitable.
 
The best thing about this trip for Daddy is that he gets to play disc golf a few times.
He loves that!
 
My favorite thing is I get to watch General Conference with my family.
I love hearing the prophet and apostles; to learn and glean from their inspired words of wisdom.
Our bishop encouraged us to think of a question or struggle we are having and listen to conference, certain the answer will be in there.
I am excited to look for answers.
 
I wish I could see ALL of my family while here visiting, but I know I won't be able too.
I hope my brothers and sisters know how much I love them and want to spend more time with them.
I am hoping and praying that we can move closer to them SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment