Sunday, April 6, 2014

General Conference

We enjoyed watching General Conference this morning with cousins and then this afternoon at Grandpa and Grandma's.
There were some great and amazing talks.
I hope to be more grateful in ALL circumstances whether good or bad.
I will carry my load and turn to Christ to lift my burdens because with Him, I can do all things.
I will love and be kind.
I come away from Conference wanting to be a better person and more like the Savior.
I love having the gospel and being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
 
I love my mom so much.
She was so nice to feed us dinner and visit with us.
I miss her and my dad so much and wished I lived closer to them. 
 
Sometimes that Sunday afternoon session of Conference can just lull you right to sleep. 
 
We enjoyed visiting with family and seeing Ann and Dell. 
 
James found a dime on the ground and played the "Heads or Tails" game with everyone over and over and over.
 
We LOVED, loved, LOVED playing with Aunt Becca's dog, Bandit.
We hope to have a similar kind of dog sometime soon.
What a cutie! 
 
Bryon and Becca were also fun to see and visit with.
They are going through some difficult times right now, but their faith and courage is inspiring. 
 
The day was wonderful, but the drive home felt long, especially with Grant screaming for water for a little while.
Now we get to practice all the great messages we learned in conference and "follow-up" with what we have been taught.
HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment