Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Sister's Struggle

I spent the morning with my sister in the hospital.
Her condition hasn't changed much.
She is still unconscious, on a breathing machine, with a slight fever and pneumonia.
I keep praying for her and know the Lord's will may be done.
It's discouraging at times, but I try to keep my faith and hope up.
 
I loved coming home tonight and spending time with my family.
We went to the rec center and had lots of fun swimming and playing.


 
Tomorrow it will be back to Salt Lake to look in on my sister at the hospital and spend time with family.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope everything turns around for her. My brother (be was at BYU-I when we were roommates.) was on all the tubes and writes and a ventilator, and it was so hard to set him like that, but it was also such a blessing because our family really strengthened the bonds we had. You'll be in our prayers, as well as your sister and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Our family bonds have been enriched. I appreciate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete