Thursday, April 17, 2014

Decisons to Make

The kids and I drove back to Salt Lake this morning.
I visited my sister at the hospital who is not in the best condition.
She is not improving, but lays in bed with a ventilator and other IV tubes.
She hasn't woken up yet and her body only moves in reaction to the tube going down her throat.
 
After my dad talked with the Neurologist today we texted this message to close friends and family:
"The next few days are critical in Ann's healing and in determining the will of Heavenly Father whether he wants her to continue in this life or the other side of the veil.  Your thoughts and prayers are important.  There will be additional testing this Saturday and Sunday by the doctors and a decision will be made regarding her well-being Sunday afternoon after consultation with family and doctors.  Please feel free to share this with others.
From, Dad"
 
Tonight my 2nd oldest sister called to tell me that the tube in my sister's throat went crazy and they had to do immediate throat surgery on her.
The surgery was a success and they got her resting peacefully again.
 
It is difficult to see my sister lay on the sterile hospital bed day after day, not responding at all.
My heart aches for her and I pray the Lord and His angels will watch over and bless her.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the update...praying... big hugs

    ReplyDelete