Sunday, April 13, 2014

Family Home Evening

We had Family Home Evening tonight.
Joyanne gave the lesson on the Atonement.
We watched Lifting Burdens.
 We were touched and felt the Spirit.
 
Afterwards we had a yummy treat.

 
I love going to church and feeling the Spirit.
We had fast and testimony meeting today and I was able to bear my own testimony.
How grateful I am for this gospel, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I am so grateful for the Savior and His atonement and resurrection.
I am grateful for the temple where families can be sealed together forever, not just in this life, but eternity.
I am grateful for a committed and very loving husband who cares and loves our family as much as I do.
I am grateful to be alive at this time.
 
HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment