Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time Well Spent

Daddy-O put up a punching bag a few days ago.
After watching Daddy give some good punches on it, Grant took a turn.
It's a great way to take out anger and aggression. ;)

With Grant being able to climb out of his playpen, we just put a mattress on the floor.
He plays for most of his nap and then eventually crashes.
This is how we found him sleeping for nap. 

I love my kids and am grateful for the summer time to spend doing fun activities.
We're not one for much t.v., but we love our netflix and watching shows and movies off there.
One show we've recently gotten into is "Once Upon a Time".


Yesterday was such a memorable day with my family.
All the outdoor family activities were fun.
Bonding and spending time together as a family is so important.
I long to have a happy family who will live righteously and be together forever.
Last night was memorable too as my Prince Charming and I talked of spiritual matters among other things.
Our love for each other continues to grow and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment