Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Melt Down

The tears started when I looked at my awful hair.
I had a melt down this morning.
All the things in life just got to me and I had to have a good cry over it all.
The sad thing is, I let my prince charming have it all.
I took it out on him and blew up a few times.

The kids have been home for 3 weeks, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
I love my kids.
I love spending my time with them.
But I truly need a break.
Especially when my kids are giving me the run-around.
And one in particular has just about pushed me to my limits.

Moving is fun and all, but there's so much to do with a move.
I still have boxes to go through, sort, and put away.
I have a garage that needs cleaned out and a shed too.
My room is a mess.
I have spent so much time helping the kids with their chores, that my own room is suffering.

I miss my caring friends from back home.
I don't know why, but it's harder for me to make friends in my new place.

Okay, so there's my rant!
I know, it's a pitiful one, but I feel better just laying it all out on the table.
Now that I got it all out, I can just let go of it all and move forward.
I am grateful for prayer.
I know Heavenly Father hears and answers our every plea.

My amazing and so loving Prince Charming is giving me the day off to do what I want.
I decided I would tackle the things I never get to do and have wanted to.
I started by reading a chapter of my book I'm reading.
I cleaned out so much in my room.
I organized the boys clothes.
I had a peaceful, windy walk that helped me realize where I'm wrong and how I can improve.

Thank you to my Prince Charming.
It was nice to not have to worry about my responsibilities and have a day off!



No comments:

Post a Comment