Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fireproof

First of all, I want to say I love my husband.
He is everything to me.
He makes me smile, laugh and feel oh, so loved.
He is a good man!
Thank you for being everything to me.

Tonight we watched the movie "Fireproof".
If you haven't seen this movie, it's a must-see.
It's PG and created by a Christian Religion.
It talks about marriage and that you never leave your partner, especially in a fire.
Prince Charming and I weren't really struggling in our marriage when we saw this, but our marriage was strengthened as we applied the principles from it.
Can't say enough about it, but I really like this movie.
I also have the book "The Love Dare" which goes along with it.


I've relearned how selfish I am at times and instead of always thinking about me, me, me . . . I need to have an attitude of gratitude and count my blessings.
I do feel truly blessed!
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who watches out for me and loves me.
I know He loves you too!

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I just want you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I haven't been on for a while but today I caught up and it was so much fun seeing your pictures and reading your comments. You are such an amazingly wonderful mother for our precious grandchildren. We love and admire you so much. Your sunny attitude is catching! hug and kiss those amazing children for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl. We miss you both so much and hope your health is improving. Thanks for reading our blog.

      Delete