Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Delightful Handfuls

As my kids played the Ipad today they had fun watching each other.
They were laughing and having lots of fun when Joyanne played.


I shot a gun for the first time.
I didn't want to at first, but I guess I'm glad I did.
Daddy was able to drive me in his car to the shooting range.
It was fun to see how respectful people drive around a cop car.
Those cars can read speed from like 100 feet away.

Poor James ran into a bench today and banged up his head pretty good.
Lavender and ice took the swelling and pain down.
He's doing pretty good tonight.

I love my children and am so grateful for each of them.
They all have so much to offer.
Joyanne was so willing to jump right in and help today.
When Daddy and the kids came home from swimming, Joyanne was the one who took the swimming suits to hang up to dry.
Noah also is a good helper.
All the kids are great helpers!!!
I could name several instances where they help out.
I love it when they help out with Grant because, honestly, that little guy can be a handful at times.
He's a delightful handful.
Grant just recently learned how to climb out of the playpen AND open his door.
Naptime and bedtime are a challenge, but hopefully, eventually, he'll learn to stay in bed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment