Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dinosaur Museum Again!

When I walked by the bedroom this morning, Grant was dancing in front of the mirror. 
He was having so much fun swinging his body around and looking in the mirror at himself.
I love this little boy!

We went to the Dinosaur Museum again today.
We have a State Park pass that allows us to see it as much as we want for a year.

Noah and I went for our first time today.
They have some amazing exhibits.
Here the kids get to brush away the dirt and look for fossils.
I learned a lot about the geology of this area.

Grant had fun in the play area playing with dinosaurs, puzzles, and blocks.
They have exhibit areas of interest for all ages.

The big mammoth display outside was pretty cool.
How would you like one of these in your backyard?

Happiness comes from within.
Focusing on the positive is the way to go!
I have found my kids react so much better to praise then when I deal with them negatively.
Hoping I can help one of my struggling kids with some positive love and praise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment