Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!


HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!


We were spoiled with having Daddy home with us ALL day!
He is such a great dad to be around.
He has good talks with the kids and guides them right.
He hunted down his presents this morning with clues to guide him.
We are all excited about the new camp chairs, the s'mores supplies and . . . . our portable firepit.
Now we can have our own firepit wherever we go!

I love my own Dad very much.
He has lots of good advice and guides me right.
He is very talented with organization and he is definitely a hard worker.

My father-in-law is also amazing.
He was a wonderful role model for his kids.
He has a kind, tender heart.
We love his passion for fishing and hope we can go with him soon.

Fathers are so special.
I'm so grateful for a Father in Heaven.
He is always there for me and so loving!
I feel so blessed to be a daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment