Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Good and the Bad

Noah had his front tooth pulled at the Dentist today.
He tried all in May to wiggle it out, but to no avail.
The root of the tooth was quite long and the tooth was infected.

Joyanne, Noah, Hiram and Jaden all went to the dentist today.
Surprisingly no one had any cavities.
Hooray! 

Ambree was a wonderful babysitter while I took Joyanne to the Dentist.
What a sweet, kind neice I have.

Ambree is a harp player.
She plays beautifully.
She let everyone play around on the harp carefully after they washed their hands.
James had fun plucking the strings.


I feel lonely today.
I miss my friends from back home.
I miss doing play groups and just visiting with them.
I miss seeing familiar faces.
Moving is hard.

I'm trying to stay upbeat and positive, but sometimes I would like a good friend to sit down and talk to.
Thank you friends from Idaho for making it so memorable and wonderful.

Grant has had a runny nose for a week and a half now.
He's a fussy baby tonight.
No fun!

On a happy note, I finished reading "Edenbrooke" by Julianne Donaldson.
This was a romance book.
I loved it!
I finished it in one day and couldn't put it down.
I think I'm a hopeless romantic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment