Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Home

Here's Daddy-O standing at the front door of our new place.
It kinda reminds of a home we had several years ago.
 
The first day I came here, I was completely overwhelmed and pretty discouraged with boxes piled up everywhere.  Thankfully Daddy sent me out the door to get some toilet paper since we didn't have any and some other things.
How nice it was to walk away from the mess and take a deep breath.
I was able to come back and get to cleaning my kitchen cupboards.
 
Yesterday I spent several hours scouring out the cupboards only to find lots of dead box elder bugs in the cabinets.  Gross!!!
Finally I was able to unpack and fill up my cupboards.
Yesterday afternoon and this morning I was able to really enjoy my home and the city.
There is a large library where I can blog until Tuesday when I get internet.
They have the funnest park, which my kids call Crazy Park, that has 3 very large playground areas with unique playground equipment.
 
Our house is really nice, smaller, but really nice.  I think I'm gonna like it here.
But I do miss our old home and neighbors.
 
Well, the library is not open tomorrow so no daily blog until Monday.
Have a marvelous day!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment