Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful Becca

I went with my sister, Becca to see her try on her wedding gown. 
 She looked so beautiful and I am excited for her upcoming wedding.  

I loved the shoes on her feet too.  They made her look so dainty and delicate.

She will be a beautiful bride.





I felt bad for my sister-in-law, who had a migraine today.  
She was so kind to let us stay in her home.
I hope tomorrow she feels better.

Tonight has been fun visiting with my mom.  
I love talking with her.  We talk about any and everything.


Submitting your will is hard, but very important.  For these past 4 months I have submitted myself to caring for my children by myself.  I have tried to meet their most basic needs as well as emotional needs.  It has not always been easy.

Tonight I realize how important it is to submit yourself to your spouse.  I have done things my way for 4 months and it's worked.  But also letting my spouse have a say and letting him lead out is important.  Sometimes I think my way is best, but I am finding great happiness as I listen and follow my spouse's ideas.

Happy day to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment