Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Internet, Yay!!!

I finally got the internet hooked up in our new home.
I didn't realize how much I need the internet to function in life.
Checking e-mail, blogging, and facebook are all apart of my daily routine.
Each of those helps me stay sane and feel connected to the outside world.
I am with my wonderful children all day, helping them learn and grow.
Sometimes being able to connect with others through the computer helps me feel connected.
I have decided that maybe my love language is words of affirmation.
For me, I just want to feel valued and appreciated.
I want to be heard and understood.
I'm sure these are all just human needs.

Life is getting more normal now.
I still have lots of boxes to unload, but the necessities are out.
So anxious to see Joyanne.  2 more days!!!

So happy for my neice, Amy, who got her mission call to Lima, Peru.
Can't wait to find out where my nephew, Michael, is going.
I wish them both the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment