Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dancing with the Kids

The highlight for me, today, was dancing with my kiddos and my nieces and nephews.  We wildly pranced and danced and wiggled and jiggled and giggled around the room.  Fun times.
This morning I helped put on a bridal shower for my sweet sister, Becca.  The company was so enjoyable, visiting with cousins and aunts I haven't seen in a long time.

Family is so important and relationships are too.  Today I worked at building and strengthening family ties.  I love my family.



General Conference was uplifting to listen to today.  I love the boost the leaders of the church give us.  I want to be kinder, nicer, and more unselfish as I hear the messages.  I'm looking forward to listening to more tomorrow.  I love that you can listen to General Conference online at www.lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment