Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blessed with Kind Helpers

The sun is streaming in as my children eat their cereal for breakfast with their paper bowls and plastic spoons.  I love the sun up this early before they go to school.
 I boxed up all the toys today and left out only a few, in open boxes, for the kids to play with.  These 3 tykes had lots of fun with the big Legos today.

I have been so blessed with wonderful, kind people to help me in my move.  I couldn't do it all without them.  My friend, Marcia, was such a blessing when she let James go over and play with her son, Daren.  James loved going over there.  I was able to box up James' room.

Today I boxed up more than I ever have.  I think I packed about 20 boxes.  I was on a roll today.  I'm nearly done.  I just hope we can fit our stuff in the biggest Uhaul truck.

Goodbye to Oreo, Salt, and Hope (our cats).  Today a lady came and picked them up to have at her home.  I hope it's a good home and that they are well taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment