Monday, April 15, 2013

A View of the New Home

This is for you, Joyanne, back in Idaho.  We miss you and love you!!!
Here is your room, Joyanne.  Boxes are waiting for you to come unpack them.  Love is on your bed waiting for a big squeeze!
 
Here's James, playing with the fridge magnets.  We have a smaller kitchen, but so far everything is fitting into it.

Here's Frost, in his cage.  Noah has been taking care of the rabbit for you.

Here's our backyard with the trampoline.
 
Here's the bird feeder I was telling you about.  We had a lot of birds eating from it this morning.  I love hearing all the birds around and I am so happy to have trees in our yard.

This is our front room, or living room.  I can't wait to hear you come play the piano and hear all your composed pieces again.
 
Here's our toyroom, still in boxes.  This is how most of our house looked on Saturday.  I hope it's mostly organized when you get home.

Here's the t.v. room and where we store most of the unopened boxes.  The boys watched "Dennis the Menace" on Saturday evening here.

Here's a good view of the front of our home.
 
Life has been busy unpacking boxes and finding a place for everything. 
The more I put away, the more I love our home. 
 
There are so many ammenities with living in a city. 
The library provides free activities nearly every day. 
 There's a big recreation center with an playground inside the swimming pool. 
The schools provide all the supplies and are very close.
Going to town only takes about 5 minutes.
 
So far I really like this new place, but I do miss the dear friends back home.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment