Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's hard to say Goodbye and let go

James was able to play with his cousin, Jason, for the last time today.  They jumped on the trampoline, watched some shows, and played games with Aunt Jeni.  James loved all the attention.
 Jeni was my wonderful helper today.  She deeped cleaned the rest of my kitchen cupboards.  The kitchen is the hardest room and her help was so appreciated.  She was fun to talk with as well and she was great at playing with the kids.

I am so thankful and blessed for all the people who have reached out and helped me with my kids and cleaning.  It's hard to be packing the house on my own, but I have been blessed with great kids and wonderful people who have helped.

Tonight was my last girls' night out playing Bunko.  I'm gonna miss all the fun times we had together.  It's hard to say Goodbye and let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment