Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kids are . . . well, Kids

I tried to go shopping with my 3 littlest ones today.
Ha ha that was fun . . . not really.
They were good for the first part, but by the end they were running around the store, shouting and chasing eachother.
I ended up having them hold onto the cart for the last bit of shopping.
We made it home and after more squabbles, Jaden and James ended up in time-out while I put groceries away.
I enjoyed the peace and quiet while I unloaded groceries.
I do try to remember my kids are just kids, curious and definitely mischievous.
These boys are fun and wild!
Glad I have one daughter to keep me a little sane with all these boys. :)


I saw this quote on someone else's blog and loved it.
I need to remember that there really is no reason to yell except emergencies.
I try not to yell and rarely do, but it seems when I get started then I yell more frequently.
Ready to work at perfecting this!

No comments:

Post a Comment