Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thoughts and Prayers

Who does Joyanne remind you of?
She reminds me of Snow from "Once Upon a Time".
Cute girl.
She was so excited to go babysitting tonight.
She took her activity bag she made last year for babysitting at Achievement Days.
She had fun and they paid her very well.

Poor Daddy!
His shingles hurt him.
We hope and pray he heals soon.
We are also praying for Grandma Bills to heal soon.

I'm kinda sad today.
It's hard sometimes to tell the difference between my own thoughts and the promptings of the spirit.
I do know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Heavenly Father's true church.
I know God is real and there for us.
I know Satan is real and trying to tempt us and lead us to misery.
I'm grateful for the scriptures and the guide they are for me.
I'm grateful for prophets who are God's mouthpiece.
I love my family and know I can live with them for eternity.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment