Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fun Sister filled Weekend

I've absolutely loved visiting with my sisters yesterday and today.
I went to lunch with my oldest sister and Mom.
My sister talked so much and was so happy.
Then it was time to visit my newlywed sister.
Her home was so nice and she has 2 cute guinea pigs.
My dad talked with me at dinner for 1 1/2 hours.
What a treat.
I enjoyed visiting with my brother.
I felt lucky to spend the whole day with my mom.

Helping my sister, Linda, at her house was productive.
We washed walls, attempted to wash blinds, and sort and put away clothes.
We enjoyed some Olive Garden and then shopping.

My nephew, Matthew, did awesome in his play Peter Pan.
He made a great pirate and put such enthusiasm into his acting.
Friday and today were great bonding time with family.

On a side note, back home our rabbit had 5 baby bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment