Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blessings

Daddy-O sleeping through the pain of shingles.
He has to air out his stomach and back to help the healing process.
He has a red, cold cloth over them to help.
He's had a lot of resting time to promote healing.

I've enjoyed being mom and pampering Daddy a bit.
Today was exciting and fun at Primary Singing Time.
I have been subbing for the chorister.
She wanted me to do her pioneer celebration with the kids she has done for the past 2 years.
So I brought her electric fire with logs and rocks surrounding it.
We sat on blankets and sleeping bags.
We sang songs, played games, and I told pioneer stories.
We also had taffy and star-shaped marshmallows for treats.

I've been worried about this little bunny.
She or he hasn't been growing big like the other 4 bunnies.
This afternoon I was looking up online how to feed baby rabbits to maybe supplement it.
I went out this afternoon to find the cold, stiff body.
May this little bunny rest in peace.   :'(

I truly have a wonderful husband.
He makes raising kids a breeze; even 6 of them.
With him out of commission and me taking on all the motherly responsibilities, well, whew!
It's a job.
I love my 6 kids dearly, but it's a lot of work!
I do like that it's good, meaningful work.
I also like taking it all on myself and knowing that I CAN do hard things.

I'm grateful for the priesthood and that we can have blessings.
I needed one tonight and it brought such comfort and guidance.
I love Heavenly Father and His power to help and heal us.

No comments:

Post a Comment