Monday, July 22, 2013

Taking a Deep Breath

I woke up this morning excited to hug and love my kids.
Tonight I want nothing more then to fall into my bed.
I tried to give my all, to be happy, positive, cheerful and hardworking.

Daddy and Joyanne paid me a nice complement about my simple hair.
It's plain and down, but they said it looked good.
Well, that makes it easy to care for.

So today was a busy day for me.
A good kind of busy day that I like.
The dishes and kitchen were cleaned, 3 loads of laundry done, helped kids with chores and workbooks and reading, picked up a few things from the store, and made 3 meals (well actually 4 because I took one to a neighbor to help her out.)
It was a good day, but I'm tired and ready to relax.

On a side note, Daddy's shingles are doing better BUT I think Grant may be getting the chicken pox. :(
He has spots on his face, neck, arms and legs.
He's happy and fine now.
I guess we'll see how long that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment