Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Poptart Delight

The excitement of today was Daddy surprising us with Poptarts.
We hardly ever, if ever, have Poptarts.
I think the last time we had them was 5 or so years ago.
Eating Poptarts is like eating cookies for breakfast.
So this morning we enjoyed our Poptarts for breakfast.
It was a rare treat.
Daddy also made a delicious blueberry fruit drink.
Jaden was in heaven.
Every time we pass the Poptarts at the store, he would ask if we could buy them.
I always told him "No Way!"
The other day he asked Daddy if he could make a blue fruit drink.
Today Jaden got both.

I was astounded to find out yesterday that school starts for my kids in 3 weeks!
They start school August 21st!!!
So early.
So today I sorted through most of the clothes; a project I will have to finish tomorrow.
I was surprised to find that my kids already have most of the clothes they need for this year.
Yay!!!

We haven't been swimming in a long while so we really enjoyed going swimming at the Rec Center today.
Then as a family we watched the movie, "Bolt".

I love all the time we get to spend together as a family.
I love my kids, even when times like tonight they are tough getting into bed.
Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment