Thursday, July 18, 2013

Daddy, Bunnies, Library

Daddy and Grant had fun rolling around on the floor this morning. 
We actually get Daddy around more than with any other job.
It's great!

I think the bunnies like the fresh-cleaned cage.
Our bunnies are a week old and growing big.
Their eyes are not open yet.
Anyone want a bunny in 3 weeks? 


The library scavenger hunt was fun for the kids.
They liked the little gnome they received.
We enjoy the entertainment the library provides.


Raising kids takes so much patience, especially in the summer heat.  Growing up, I always wanted lots of boys.  Well, I got 'em.  They are great.  They don't get so emotional, like myself.  They're tough little tykes, but even Joyanne is pretty tough. 

So I have found it helps to keep my kids occupied with good things to do, like the library reading time or other activities, sports, and lots of play.  But I have found that it is good to teach them to also know how to entertain themselves and let them play on their own. 

Tonight my kids were begging to watch a show or movie.  But when I told them "No" and let them play on their own, they went downstairs and played together, building great relationships together.

No comments:

Post a Comment