Friday, August 22, 2014

Zucchini

What do you do when you have TONS of zucchini with kids who don't really like it raw or cooked?
You make zucchinie bread and zucchini cookies.
I know, zucchini cookies???
That sounds gross.
But all of my kids really liked them.
Who wouldn't when there's 3 cups of sugar and white milk chips in them.
I spent all morning in the kitchen.
We were glad to leave this afternoon for Aunt Susan's house.
Now that we are so much closer to family, it's fun to come and visit them.
 
Have any of you heard of TrueHope or Empower Plus?
I will be spending some time researching Autism and Asperger's Syndrome.
Also, I'm looking into Borderline Personality and Bypolar.

2 comments:

  1. MMMMMM!!! YUMMY!!!! May I have some??? It looks good!!! I WANT SOME COOKIES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Tyson, come on over and get some.

    ReplyDelete