Saturday, August 23, 2014

Francom Family Reunion

This 18th family reunion is on my father's, mother's side (my paternal grandmother).
I come from Ernest and Prudence Francom.
 
My favorite part is hearing this man play the guitar.
I think he is my 2nd cousin or something like that.
He plays every year and my favorite songs to hear are "The Auctioneer" and "I'm My Own Grandpa".
 
A lot of people just enjoyed talking to each other.
Susan and Linda had much to talk about.
They connect well with each other. 
 
My Aunt Becky and brother, Bob, were able to visit.
My mom and John also held deep conversations. 

 
Joyanne and Brenden had fun dancing around and duking it out with each other. 
 
Here's everyone waiting to watch the annual auction that is held to raise money for next year's reunion. 

 
My dad did a superb job at being the auctioneer. 
 
I love reunions and the chance we get to share talents, build relationships and eat yummy food.
It was a beautiful day for it all.
 
I ended the day with a 5 mile walk/run.
It feels great to exercise!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a neighbor, with the name of Gary Francom. Do you think that your relatives are related to my neighbor, Gary Francom???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if we are related. Could be. When we moved here, I found a Francom in my neighborhood too, but we are not sure how we are related.

    ReplyDelete