Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sunday Dinner

Sunday dinner was enjoyable with family.
My parents bring such happiness to me.
They enjoyed dinner and it's always nice to visit with them. 
 
 Dessert was the yummiest.
2 warm sweet rolls with a scoop of ice cream.
 
Here my nephews are enjoying their meal and the nice conversation. 
 
We left our children with their Aunt and Uncle and family while we headed back to Vernal to pack and clean the rest of the house.
Joyanne is being a great big sister, caring for Grant and helping others.
Yesterday was spent cleaning out all the remainder of the kids rooms, washing walls, cleaning windows and blinds.
Thanks to my friend, Karri, for helping me clean out the bathroom, walls and windows.
An evening out with my friend, Kim, was just the thing to relax me from all the hard work.
Daddy and I worked hard, this morning, packing up the rest of the kitchen.
The house is emptying out with only a little left and lots of cleaning still to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment