Monday, August 4, 2014

Endless Packing

Joyanne, Noah and Jaden's room got all packed up today.
The toy room also got packed up.
We're getting down to crunch time with lots to still clean.
I'm grateful to my kids who are dealing with my orneriness and helping me clean and pack.
 
Well, I have something to say, but I don't know how to say it.
Though I blog almost daily, I don't feel like I say or word things very well.
I'm struggling!
Of course, life is overwhelming with moving and all, but there's more to it than that.
Satan is attacking in a variety of ways, and I can't seem to control or refute him.
I will continue in prayer and scripture study hoping the answers will come.
In the meantime, I guess I will just put one foot in front of the other and have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment