Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Day

My day begins at 6:30a.m. as I wake and pray.
I make breakfast for Joyanne so she can eat at 6:45a.m.
Then I wake up all the boys: Noah, Hiram and Jaden.
We have family scripture and prayer at 7p.m.
Joyanne leaves for school at 7:15a.m.
Breakfast for the boys is at 7:15a.m.
I take the boys to Elementary School at 7:45a.m.
After getting Grant dressed, I do school time with James and Grant.
For school time, we do a couple workbook pages, review colors, shapes, letters and numbers.
Then we read.
Today I worked hard for an hour unpacking the remainder of the stuff in the house and organizing.
I took the boys and our dog, Possum on a walk.
Lunch followed.
After more cleaning, sorting and organizing, we had a quiet time where Grant played in his room, James played downstairs and I read my scriptures, checked e-mail, read blogs and facebook. 
I got my huge kitchen, dining room and hallway floors swept and mopped.
I picked up the boys from school at 3:45p.m.
So glad to have gotten so much done today.
 
The highlight of the day was to have my brother and his family join us for dinner on their way to Washington.
Hawaiian Haystacks was a great meal for such a big group.

No comments:

Post a Comment