Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Last Scout Day

We had our last scout activity with me as the cubs scout den leader.
I took the boys to Dinosaur National Monument.
After looking at the Visitors Center, the Museum and taking a guided tour hike, we learned a lot about fossils and dinosaurs.

I've enjoyed being a den leader, but now I'm excited for a break.

Daddy and I have been successful at packing a few boxes and cleaning up our yard a bit.
We still haven't found a place to move to yet, but we are going forth with faith.
We were disappointed to learn that Daddy won't be able to transfer until the middle of September or later.
I will move with the kids earlier to get them into school.
Another hard separation.
We are working hard and doing all we can and then leaving the rest in the Lord's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment