Saturday, July 26, 2014

County Fair

It was a sick day for me.
A yucky sore throat that had me drinking "Throat Coat" herbal tea, gargling salt water 5 times today and sticking drops of Melaleuca oil in the back of my throat.
It worked for Noah a few weeks ago.
I'm hoping it will work for me.
 
Daddy was awesome and took the kids to the County Fair.
They all had so much fun.
Each of the kids got to spray water from the firefighter's hose.

Pretty powerful water!
Grant loved it best and wanted to do it over and over and over again.

 
They went to the "Red Barn" where they dug for treasures.

 
They always love getting their picture taken.


It's fun to pose and be silly.
See Farmer Noah!

 
They rode their own "tractors" around collecting hay.
 
And, of course, they got to see animals at the "Red Barn".
 
Our librarian, Melinda Barlow, was there with Ipads that controlled these balls and moved them around the white slots.
 
And who could pass up the shark bounce house slide.

 
They continued playing on the dunk tank outside, played electronics (even playing with me who was just laying around with not much else to do), and watched movies.
All in all, it was a fun, successful day for the kids.
I laid around reading, resting, watching movies, playing "Guitar Hero" and "MarioKart".
It was nice to rest and play around, but at a price of a REALLY sore throat.
Now here's to hoping and praying that my throat will get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment