Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good Friends

"Well, it's hard to say good bye and let go
And it's hard to see it end
When the mem'ries we've just made
May never happen again.
But it's harder for time to ever erase
The together times we've shared.
So, when we're apart remember
All the love we shared together

And for all that love,
Thank the Lord above
Who showed us the way
That we can be together, forever someday."
(Michael McClean)
 
So I dedicate this song to my amazing good friend, Kim Patton.
She has been my closest, awesomest friend here in Vernal.
We let our kids play at the park together and then she came over tonight for dinner.

 
Kim has been there for me and encouraged me onward.
She has been fun to talk too and I have learned so much from her.
I am truly going to miss her.
We will be friends forever!








No comments:

Post a Comment