Saturday, May 3, 2014

Teddy Bear Picnic

I went to a Regional Women's Conference this morning.
Audrey Bandley (Singer/Songwriter) and Emily Freeman (Author of many books) came and spoke.
It was inspirational and uplifting.
The theme was from D&C 19:23:
"Learn of Me and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit and you shall have peace in me."
There were other fun activities going on in the area, but this was where I needed to be today.
 
This afternoon we went on a Teddy Bear Picnic.
Do you know the song?
We ate lunch with all our teddy bears, sang the "Teddy Bears' Picnic" song, and even took our teddy bears down the slide.
We love our teddies at our house.
 
This little puppy terror was quite the menace tonight.
She kept climbing over the gate we set up and getting everywhere into everything.
She pooped in the hall and peed on the rug.
She's becoming more trouble than she's worth.
And I think I'm getting too old to want to deal with puppies anymore; especially indoor dogs.
So crate her tonight, we will.
Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment