Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

My children made my Mother's Day wonderful.
They were thoughtful in all that they did with cards, presents and nice back scratches and massages.
But the hugs and kind words were what I liked best.
 
Tonight Hiram gave a family night lesson on mothers.
I loved this little movie clip on mothers he shared.
 
I love being a mother.
I know it's my life's purpose.
Being a mother is what helps me reach my potential.
My children are the best thing that has happened to me and I love each and every one of them.
Yes, I get tired of unending laundry, dirty dishes and fussy, fighting children, but I love caring and serving my family.
I LOVE BEING A MOTHER!!!
 
I love my own mother so much.
She always loves us so much.
Her motto in life is "Just Love!"
She is the loveliest and most loving woman in the whole world.
I hope she had a very Happy Mother's Day.
I love you, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. And you, like our mom, are such a great mother! I admire and love you so much!

    ReplyDelete