Thursday, May 15, 2014

Friends and Scouting

Each of my 4 oldest kids had a friend over to play with today.
They had fun running all around, doing all sorts of crazy, exciting things.
Two of the friends were excited for the Shepard's Pie I made for dinner.
One of the friends had NEVER had Shepard's Pie before.
We eat it quite often and like it.
I mean, it's yummy, ground meat, mashed potatoes, and cheese layered together to make a succulent dish. ;)
 
 
Tonight I went to Scout Roundtable.
Usually I feel like it's a waste of time, but tonight was the BEST one I've ever attended.
They talked about the leadership positions in scouting, and how a scouting program runs best with good leaders.
When I addressed my concern of not having good leaders, they gave awesome advice about turning to the bishopric and primary leaders to support and help out more.
I was inspired to work harder, pray more, and remember that I'm doing this for those boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment