Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Night Before Christmas

On the night before Christmas, we have made it a tradition to read "The Night Before Christmas".
My goal is to be like my mom and have it memorized and tell my children each year.
But for now it's nice to listen to Grandma on our CD read it to us.
 






We had a fun, exhausting day in Disneyland.
Joyanne remarked tonight, "I don't know if my legs can handle another day of walking around Disneyland."
Seeing the excited light in my kids eyes and their happy whoops of joy was so thrilling.
Disneyland is truly one of the happiest places on earth.
Our family's favorite ride of the day was Space Mountain.
We retrieved fast passes for Splash Mountain and Indiana Jones, but as we went to each of them, the rides were closed down for "technical difficulties."
We hope to hit those favorites along with the Matterhorn tomorrow. 
They also enjoyed Star Tours and Pirates of the Caribbean.







Now they are anxious to also go to California Adventure Park tomorrow.
Tonight we opened our Christmas Eve present and received some pj's.
Now "the children are snuggled in their beds" and I, too, am ready to "settled down for a long winters nap."
I better go to bed so Santa can bring some good kids sweets for their stockings. :)
Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment