Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daddy is the Best!

A preview for tomorrow's Nutcracker play.
Jaden is a mouse and a narrator in the play.

We had fun seeing Jaden's cute whiskers. 

Daddy was home today and he was so nice to have home, like usual.
He asked me this afternoon if there was anything I wanted to do.
So I did a session at the temple.
When I came home, he had cleaned the kitchen, fed the kids, and put Grant down for a nap.
He took Joyanne to her babysitting and picked up the boys from school while I started a casserole for dinner.
Then he helped with dinner while I taught Jaden and Hiram piano.
He prepared some fudge for the treat I took to book club tonight.
I feel so lucky to be married to such a good man.
I am grateful I get to spend eternity with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment