Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Disneyland Day and Paradise


We arrived last night at my Aunt Susan's home.
She has been so hospitable, giving up her own master bedroom for our whole family.
Orange trees surround her home, and, oh boy, fresh California oranges are heavenly.
Joyanne is having fun picking bright orange, grapefruit sized oranges.

We enjoyed our last day at Disneyland yesterday, but it was extremely crowded.
We didn't go on as many rides as the other days, but we still had lots of fun.





We were able to see Mickey Mouse, after waiting in line walking through his house for an hour. 
 

I have loved seeing 3 of my cousins, who I haven't seen in over 8 years.
My uncle sat with all the kids reading "The Tickle Monster" story.
And boy did they get a tickle!
My Aunt Susan's home and yard are like a little paradise.

Daddy and I don't want to leave the warm sunshine and awesome weather of California.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute family picture with Mickey! It was fun to catch up.

    ReplyDelete