Monday, December 30, 2013

Sick on Vacation, Blah!

It started first thing this morning, at midnight.
Grant woke up and threw up.
After Daddy cleaned him and his bedding up, he put Grant back to sleep.
At 2am and 4 am it was Joyanne's turn to let it all out.
At least she made it in the bucket.
Hearing Joyanne vomit, made me feel nauseous, and yes, then around 6am, I, too, had to let it all out.
But throwing up is not for me, so it came out the other end.
Yeah, yeah, I know - TMI - too much info.
Suffice it to say, we won't be going to the beach today.
Sad days! :(
Today will hopefully be a day to recover.
I just hope no one else gets this.
Daddy, Hiram, and Jaden be tough!

While Joyanne and I laid in bed watching a movie, the boys enjoyed Aunt Susan's zip line, trampoline, sandbox and dogs all in the nice glorious sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment