Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Devotional

If you have a talent, it's important to share it or you may lose that talent.
I am grateful for the talent of singing and enjoyed sharing it with the ward choir.
While ward choirs are not the choirs I'm used to singing in, I do enjoy feeling the spirit and sharing my love of music with others.

Tonight was the Christmas Devotional.
Click here and you can watch it if you haven't already.
The messages of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas was wonderful.
I have been pondering on what gift I would like to give Christ this year.

I received a blessing tonight from Jade for comfort and guidance.
I felt the Lord's comfort and was amazed at how I am blessed to have a worthy priesthood holder to bless me and my family with words from a loving Heavenly Father.
It sounds like I may have trials ahead for me, but that I won't be burdened with more than I can bear.
I love the Lord and know that when I trust in him, I can do all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment